Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A new beginning

Livejournal and Blogger

There's stuff going on over at Livejournal. From what I know there will be a content strike. Starting March 21, 2008 livejournal users are encouraged to NOT post any entries to let Livejournal know that it is content-driven.

As I am not that involved with Livejournal (I post, but I don't know THAT much). I get news updates but sometimes I really don't understand what they're saying, or I'm not interested. So, if ever something happens to my livejournal account I'd still like to blog. Therefore, I created blogger.


Summer
I'll be taking up summer classes in ORGANIC CHEMISTRY (lecture and laboratory). Be cheerful for me XD It's better to take it now and get it over with than take it next year during the 2nd semester. I'm also looking for a job. It can be a summer job... or a part-time job. It depends on my schedule.

Layout
Beautiful, isn't it? I'm picky with layouts so when I found this one I was happy- am happy. I probably won't change the layout for awhile.

American Idol
Yes, I watch American Idol, or AI for short. And since I'm a Filipina it doesn't automatically mean I'm cheering on Ramielle Malubay to be the winner. If they say her voice is THAT good- then she should show it. I feel she's holding back. My favorite is Brooke White. I look forward to her performances every week. The week where she sang "You're So Vain", I had the song stuck in my head for about a week! I am also a fan of Jason Castro and Carly Smithson.

Anyhoo-- this is becoming addictive! I'll stop...


now. See ya!

No comments: