Friday, April 4, 2008

I miss ... + Evey adventures

Alladin.

You remember? The street rat who wanted to be a prince who found a magic lamp and then later defeated the tall, evil looking adviser of the sultan and got the girl.

I notice that Disney has not been making very good animations. You don't see movies or animations like Alladin or The Lion King.By the way, it says in http://imdb.com that the movie Alladin won 2 Oscars, had 20 wins and 15 nominations.

Even though Disney can brag about High School Musical, that's not an animation. Even the voice actors have changed. You should notice that most voice actors for animations are ACTORS. Long gone are the voices like Linda Larkin (Princess Jasmine), Scott Weigner (Alladin)- and I gasp as I am researching that the movie Cinderella was done in 1950!- and Llene Woods as Cinderella. You can tell how different the voices are. But then if you're using an actor in an animation that's automatic publicity for you! Anyway, back to that- I haven't seen REALLY good animations. (Will you count Shrek as a REALLY good movie?) The classic ones are really memorable and you can watch them over and over again, I can't seem to say the same for the more recent ones.

So, while I'm here I think I should tell you who and what Evey is. Evey is my 9 month old cat whom I love very much. I am very protective of her and I don't let her out of the house for various reasons. My family loves her because she's just adorable. She gives you these looks that we interpret for ourselves what she's trying to say. She also has the ability to model. Just tell her you're taking a picture of her. I got the name Evey from the movie V for Vendetta, Evey is the name of the lead female role played by Natalie Portman.

Anyway, one of Evey's adventures (yesterday) is that we finally found a cat besides her that was also on a leash- a Siamese no less, and with blue eyes. I put Evey down and told her to say hi but the Siamese's tail puffed up and it ran away.

That's all for now. It's currently 2:13 am here. I want to sleep. Summer classes are starting sooooon >_>

No comments: