Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yeah~ it's my birthday

And no, I'm not treating you. LOL.

Thanks to the early morning greetings from my friends and classmates. That was touching :) (I got a greeting from him too! *giddy*) Thanks to Alvin Delos santos (yes, I announced your full name :D) who sang Happy Birthday with the rest of my classmates in Organic Chem. Nakakatuwa kayo, guys.

I still went to school- I mean, having my birthday isn't an excuse, right? We had seatworks done in Statistics, and class in chemistry is going to be cancelled til Friday. That's not a very good thing for my professor (unless she really wants to rest) because I was told she slipped, fell, and is now confined to the hospital.

I actually wish we had classes till Friday, so that we don't have to bother with make-up classes during the weekends.

No comments: