Friday, April 11, 2008

Fighiting girls on YouTube

I am apalled and disgusted that YouTube allows people to post videos of girls fighting- and I'm not talking about simply shouting at each other,these girls are beating up other girls.

Now, if you'd let me rewind a bit. I was up late watching Good Morning America and they showed this video of a group of girls cornering and beating up this girl and posting it on YouTube. The reporter said that the girls will have to face legal consequences and that they feel no remorse at all. So, this is what entertainment has become. How disturbing!

I'll be flagging some inappropriate content on YouTube (in other words: reporting inappropriate content). It is dangerous to be letting people, especially kids watch that. It is also me letting them know that it is not okay that they allow these kinds of uploads! Notice also that I'd usually, put in a video, but in this case I won't. No way.

1 comment:

T. R Xands said...

Yeah, I was sick about that whole fighting girl video thing too. There's more to the situation that makes me mad about it though, besides the whole video mess. Internet spats should stay on the internet :/