Monday, April 21, 2008

Frostwire and more American Idol reviews

If anyone else has been using BearShare to download music, then you must have also been experiencing the same situation as I have- they don't have a lot of songs to download.

Thank goodness, my classmate told me about Frostwire. It has tons of songs for downloading and she tells me it's safe. (I'll let you know when I am virus infected >_> ) This is the beauty of having a nice program that isn't Limewire ( a lot of people get viruses from that program).

I'm currently using it and loving it! I highly recommend that you use it too!

Now, on to American Idol



This is David Cook's best performance so far! I absolutely (and I do mean, ABSOLUTELY) love this song and am spreading the infection by letting other people hear it. In my Organic Chemistry class there were a couple of people singing it too!


Now, I am not a Kristy Lee Cook fan- but I personally love this song (Forever). I had the cassette tape of Mariah's album at that time and "Forever" and "Always Be My Baby" are my favorites. Kristy got eliminated from the show though. I think it was time for her to go.

By the way, has anyone seen "Chuck" it's about this guy living his mundane life and all of a sudden he knows all these government secrets in his head. I just saw the first episode on Crime and Suspense (AXN Asia will start the series on May 5 I think). I like it, I may keep watching it every Monday (maybe around 8 pm, I was a bit late since class ended at 7 pm)

No comments: