Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ramielle Malubay voted off of American Idol


And here's a little something I made for her.

Ramielle Malubay is a 20 year old Filipino who made it to American Idol's Top 8. I am not her biggest fan, although I am proud of her for making it this far. (Ahem, there is also another contestant I think deserved to be voted off American Idol before Ramielle.)

When I was watching and saw that she was in the bottom 3 (who got the lowest votes) last night, I wasn't surprised. Although seeing Brooke White in the bottom 3 made me want to scream, maybe that's for another post. Back to Ramielle, her performances didn't show a wow factor. I kept saying, "If the judges keep saying she has this big voice then I think she should show it." Her performances weren't bad, but her fellow singers in AI are stepping it up. I was hoping that being in the bottom 3 would only shock her to perform better next week, but I guess that won't be happening. By the way! this means that she will be a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show next week!


(Regarding the image, images are from http://americanidol.com , and I'll fix the credit part later.)

No comments: